Source: Fun Incorporated.
With the acquisition of the assets of Hampton Ridge Magic Creations, in June 1999, Fun Incorporated became not only the leading domestic manufacturer of magic but also one of the world’s leading magic distributors, as its product base increased from 500 to over 2500 items.
This expansion has created an excellent opportunity for a professional in magic with an interest in sales, promotion, product development and customer service.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Contacting customers via phone, trade shows and correspondence to promote sales and provide customer service.
• Developing and overseeing promotional programs for e-mail, fax and direct mail.
• Maintaining the showroom and a sampling program.
• Creating advertising for the Web Site, trade magazines and catalogs.
In addition, this person would be part of a 3 person management team responsible for:
• Product decisions and new product development
• Pricing Strategies
• Devising and implementing promotional tactics
• Finding new markets overseas
• Developing the sales of magic as premiums
The right person must have a good working knowledge of magic and novelties; retail or sales experience is a plus. This person must be an independent worker and original thinker and also able to work in a small business atmosphere as part of a team.Interested applicants should fax a resume to 1-773-745 3931 or e-mail to Royalmagic@aol.com.